The problem was solved by starting the Trustedinstaller Service. Same programmes (as ArcGIS) during the installation inactive the service and avoid automatic restart it.
Is posible that the service Trustedinstaller do not appear in service list. So you should change the registre value to “active” in the system register.
To do this, you should:
- In Windows, click Start > Run…
- In the Run window, type ‘regedit’. In the Registry Editor window, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control.
- In the ‘Registry Editor’ dialog box, double-click on ‘RegistrySizeLimit’. This opens the ‘Edit DWORD Value’ dialog box.
- In the ‘Edit DWORD Value’ dialog box, enter ffffffff as the ‘Hexadecimal’ value. Click on the ‘Decimal’ radio button, and enter 4294967295 as the ‘Decimal’ value. Click OK.
- Reboot the machine.
- Log in as an Administrator and open a Command Prompt and run ‘SFC /SCANNOW’.
(Procces was taken from: http://resources.arcgis.com/es/content/kbase?fa=articleShow&d=37477)
After the proces is completed, re-install the programme which showed you problems to install.
I hope you found solution with this comment.